Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Zombieland

 I always though that the tumblr famous quote "I avoided other people like they were zombies even before they were zombies" was from that zombie tv show on FX or whatever.


I don't know if this poster is legit, but it is amazing.

"You almost knocked over your alcohol with your knife." Is my favorite quote.

The scene were Columbus gives insanely hot 406 a snack and drink and she's like
"Mountain dew?"
"Yeah, code red." And here's some Golden Grahams The ziploc bags keep them crisp."
I don't even drink soda and I especially don't like mountain dew but that scene kinda made me want some. the advertising was just so obnoxious and cute at the same time. My dad got me some organic graham crackers! YES!

I bet 406 is a dancer.

Not gonna lie, my favorite part of the whole movie is the opening credits with the slow mo of people getting chased by zombies and that cool rock song playing. I just keep playing it over and over again. I wish it was like twenty minutes long. I would enjoy every second of that beautiful montage

No comments:

Post a Comment